What actions are we taking to ensure safety?
– We confirm that we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risks of COVID-19.
– We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with our staff.
– Staff who are unwell or experiencing symptoms will be asked to stay at home and self-isolate.
– We will be increasing the amount of hand-washing and surface cleaning.
– Salon chairs will be placed a minimum of 1m apart.
– Staff will have their faces covered with a clear visor at all times while working in close contact with clients.
– We will be using disposable capes rather than gowns.
– Hair must be washed at the salon during every appointment. We are not currently offering dry cuts.
– Unfortunately, we are unable to offer our clients drinks during appointments. You are more than welcome to bring your own.
What do we require from you to ensure safety?
– Clients must wear a face-covering during their appointment.
– If you are unwell or experiencing symptoms we ask that you do not make or attend an appointment.
– Please attend the appointment by yourself, i.e. no other person, child/children with you. If you require assistance from another person to attend your appointment please call us before making an appointment.
– Clients will be asked to sanitise hands when entering and leaving the salon.
– You are required to remain 1m apart from other clients when moving around the salon.
– For some colour services you may be asked to wait in your car during the developing time, or if you live locally you are welcome to wait at home. We will text clients to inform them when to return.
– Clients will be offered a disposable cape to wear rather than a disposable gown due to availability. Please bear in mind that this doesn’t offer full protection of your clothing. We advise that you wear old clothing.
What People are Saying
“I always love coming to Urban Angels Didsbury because of the great atmosphere and everyone is lovely but also I know each time that I am going to love my hair cut!“
“A solid client base”
“Really friendly staff, great haircut by maxine. obviously have a solid local client base and I can see why. “
“She nailed it”
“Had my hair washed, cut and styled for a party by Selina. She nailed it and the style held all night!“
“I couldn’t go elsewhere”
“Love visiting the hairdressers, brew, hairwash, good chat, the best banter. I couldn’t go elsewhere to cut my hair. Thanks galsss!”
10:00am – 3:00pm
10:00am – 4:30pm
THURS & FRI
10:00AM – 8:00pm
10:00AM – 5:00pm
SUN & MON
We are closed
58 School Lane, Didsbury, Manchester M20 6RT
(off Wilmslow Road)
Drop us a Line
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!